FUG ALERT: Speidi Halloween Edition


Photo: Just Jared

I'm sorry, but I can't take it anymore. Heidi and Spencer seriously make me want to vomit. If I see one more staged photo-op I'm going to scream. At least make it look like you're surprised to see the paparazzi! You guys are good actors you can do that can't you? Heidi's mermaid costume is beyond heinous, and don't even get me started on Spencer dressing as Spiderman. We get it dude, you love being one half of "Speidi." Pathetic. Not to mention he's posing big time off of his ex-bff Brody Jenner who dressed as Batman and Robin with a friend a few nights ago.

All I can say is: Atrocious. Abominable. Abhorrent. If anyone has other words to describe Speidi, please please leave them in the comments, I would love to use them in my next post because I'm running out of ideas.

0 comments: