Britney's Even Crazier Than We Thought Folks!

I've been hesitating to post this because I'm not sure if it's bullshit or not, BUT, I've decided I'm just going to believe that it's true.Photo Credit: Addict3d.org


Kevin Federline's new girlfriend, Nicole Narain, gave News of the World the details of Britney's insanity as relayed to her by Kevin. Like I said, it may be bullshit, but isn't it more fun just to believe it?

On Britney’s mental state:
“Her mood swings are now so wild that I live in fear of getting a call telling me that she has killed herself. I can’t allow her to have custody because I seriously believe she could harm our sons. I’ve shared her life and I know she’s capable of anything with pills and a few drinks inside her.”

On Britney’s drinking:
“I’d see her walking around the house guzzling vodka and Coke and looking very tipsy. Then a few moments later, I saw her pick up Jayden and start breast-feeding him. That sent me up the wall. I yelled at her, ‘If you really wanna drink then make sure the baby gets bottled milk, not yours.’”

On what led to the divorce:
“I only found out when I heard it as a news item on the radio. I felt she was just trying to teach me a lesson for telling her off about the breast-feeding incident. But when I called she kicked off another row and screamed, ‘You’re nothing without me’.”

On Britney’s parenting:
“During the last few months I’d started picking her up on her parenting skills. She’d leave the kids near the pool unsupervised or drive around without belting them in. She always insisted what she was doing was right. There was no getting through to her.”

On Britney’s bi-curious pass at Nicole:
“I was doing my make-up and I could feel someone staring at me. It was Britney, in a green dress and looking a bit spaced-out. She looked at me in a provocative way… I thought she was hoping to get me closer to her. When I told Kevin he nodded and said, ‘Knowing her, she probably was’.”

Source

So she was feeding her babies Vodka out of her tits? What a monster.

0 comments: